Terms and Conditions
Hi! These Terms and Conditions cover our ‘Website’ (thehappyway.net), online and live products and services (‘Services’) including but not limited to live courses/workshops/projects (‘Services’) provided by ‘The Happy Way’ and coaching (‘services’) by The Happy Way founder Inge Doig and any employees or parties affiliated with The Happy Way.
Our website gives you the opportunity to browse The Happy Way philosophy and associated information, and Services, and is intended for anyone interested, over the age of 18.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions if you use the Website and/or Services. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do, they will be posted on our website. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at email@example.com and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
All The Happy Way information and Services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Website and in the Services provided purports to offer medical or other professional advice. Use caution and seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
Any testimonials and examples used by The Happy Way are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
You acknowledge and agree that TheHappyWay, its directors, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make.
Before or when you purchase our Services, you must register an account with us.
You must provide correct and complete, up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to let us know of any changes to your information.
You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or other The Happy Way member identification that may be provided to you from time to time.
You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and password. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your details.
Member services are for one user only unless stated otherwise. You will not let any other person or company use your registration details or member Services.
When using our Services, you may be given access to online or in-person forums, Facebook groups, other user groups, The Happy Way Community, or events where you can post comments, images or other information (Your Information). When posting Your Information, you agree that you will not post or publish the following:
- Content that is misleading, harassing, threatening, abusive, unlawful, fraudulent, indecent, obscene, pornographic, offensive, inflammatory, libellous, hateful to an individual or group in any way, or otherwise objectionable.
- Information that identifies someone else without their consent.
- Content that promotes/advertises material, content, information, images, branding services, groups, schemes, products, services opportunities or other.
- Anything that impersonates another person, group, company or other.
- Any information about companies without their permissions to do so.
By posting or otherwise publishing Your Information in The Happy Way Community, you:
- Grant us non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Confirm that you have the right to grant the above;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms and Conditions
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged to:
- Edit, change, reject and remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms and Conditions or can harm or has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person, harms the group, or for any other reason we deem appropriate, and we may do so without discussion being entered into
- Monitor use of the Website in any way and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any official and/or legal request.
Our Website and The Happy Way Community is a space for learning and positive support.
Whilst using this Website and The Happy Way Community, don’t contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, collect personal information about other users, infringe another person or persons privacy, violate other’s intellectual property, post anything that is harmful to the Website and its purpose, harmful to others and don’t use any means to collect information from or about our Website and its users or harm The Happy Way online or live channels in any way or form, including viruses and other online malicious software.
All material on this Website, and in our The Happy Way Community or otherwise delivered by us is subject to copyright. You are able to use our content for personal, non-commercial use. You must obtain our prior permission, in writing, if you wish to use, re-produce or copy any of our content.
Refunds are not provided for The Happy Way Service. Services are paid for upfront. Payment for coaching services cover amongst other things the knowledge shared, time and administration. One-on-one coaching services may be cancelled with 48 hours notice in writing. Any Services that incur a recurring fee may be cancelled giving 30 days notice in writing.
Refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of The Happy Way.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
The Happy Way and its representatives are not liable to any loss or damages whatsoever that arise from use of its Services.
You indemnify us from all actions, claims, liabilities, costs/expenses, loss, damage, liabilities, legal fees etc. that you may incur as a direct result of you or your agents using our information or Services or breach of the Terms and Conditions. We are not responsible for any damages, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages that come out of use, referral to, or The Happy Way Community involvement or through use of our Services.
You cannot transfer or assign your The Happy Way membership without The Happy Way’s prior written consent.
We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless you specifically state in writing, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Website, or The Happy Way Community or Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website is copyrighted by The Happy Way. You cannot copy or use any information or design details of the site in any format, sell it, or use it in any way, online or offline, other than what is may be outlined within this site or available in creative commons form, without express permission in writing from The Happy Way.
The Happy Way